Sunday 8 May 2011

Branching out

The past month has been so action packed that the blog has been neglected.
As there is no-one following yet, I'm sure you'll all forgive me..

The time has been spent testing the boxers at markets across London. Fridays and Sundays I have frequented Spittlefields and on Saturdays a small market in Marylebone called Cabbages and Frocks. Portobello has just approved the products and allocated a stand, all very exciting.

I have already met some wonderful people and picked up a few stories. On the whole market sellers are friendly and everyone is willing to help cover your stall when you nip off to the loo, share tea runs, etc. 

I'm delighted to say that the boxers have gone down extremely well, which is a big relief considering the time that goes into sourcing, matching and monitoring them. I just hope the next range of products are as well received.

On that note, I have just taken delivery of silk polka dot scarves and hanks, enormous bow ties with aeroplane prints, panama hats with paisley silk bands and waistcoats with silk casing on the pockets. They are all very unique and as always, made in England from surplus fabrics.

Do sign up the mailing list and I'll let you know when the products are available online. 

Yours Sincerely,

Sir Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment