Sunday 15 May 2011

Spirit of Summer

A couple of months ago I sent off an application to Spirit of Christmas, a big fair where I intend to take a stall. My thinking was that by the time it came round to Christmas, I would be ready. A couple of days later, I received a call saying that Spirit of Summer was around the corner and would I like to exhibit at that?
I was completely un-prepared, un-sure when my stock would arrive, in-experienced at set up and not 100% sure if I was available.

Obviously, I said yes..

The past week has been spent in Olympia exhibition centre, armed with a thermos and a clan of slackers who'd been encouraged to call in sick to for the benefit of Sir Plus.

The week went brilliantly. Have a look on the Facebook page for some pics.

Sincerely,

Sir Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment